Friday, October 06, 2006

Welcome

Hello and welcome to all who are interested in finding God in the everyday and living each God-given and gifted day to the fullest. There are no ivory towers here, but a simple search for the daily affirmation that not only is there a God, but that He is ever striving to work all to our greatest good in all manners.

You can expect to find on this blog a discussion of the everyday - current events, history, language, books, and so on - as it reflects the spiritual nature infused in our world by its creator. From time to time you will simply find the thoughts of this author. Writing your thoughts is encouraged, though we ask that you refrain from foul language, prejudicial and bias attitudes, degrading tones or manners, and suggestive language. Our goal is to be positive and encourage those of Christian faith, who hold to Christian values. If you are not of like mind then perhaps your efforts would be best initiated somewhere else.

Though theological discussions are encouraged, areas of unrest must be dealt with using a two-fold Biblical principle - the Bible has the final say and whatever we say must be of the same loving character with which God delivered it to us in His word.

I do hope you will enjoy the blog! Let me know what you think.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ed, I like the tone of your first blog. I think it is funny that they include your zodiac sign in your profile!

Anonymous said...

A good job, as always! Keep up the good work.
Vivian

Anonymous said...

I am surprised that your blog INCLUDES your zodiac year and astrological sign, like we could decide from those how to deal with you, the blogger. Feel sure some-one will try. Just lets one know from where they come. Looking forward to information and possibe lively discussion.

RBW

Anonymous said...

Ed,
I like your first blog and lookn forward to reasing more and keeping a connection. It frustrates me at times that I can't get out to attend and I'm sure I'll understand one day. I like the information you shred with us and learned things about you that I didn't know. Didn't even know you knew that much ab out astrology. Interesting.
Sandy

Matt said...

Great to see you with a blog. I just added you to my links on my blog. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ed,

Great job on the blog! I know it will be an encouragement to us.

NH